Saturday, March 9, 2013

GOING TO THE CONCLAVE!

I'M GOING TO THE CONCLAVE!!!!!!!!

Now, slightly calmer...

I'll be in Rome starting the Sunday before the conclave. I'll be there as a pilgrim and a priest. And I'm looking forward to sharing the experience with everyone who is interested in my experience there. I plan on being all around the goings-on around the Vatican. I predict the unpredictable!

I'll posting here on this blog a few times a day. I'll be tweeting from @Fr_JMuir and also on my Facebook page, for FrJohn Muir. Feel free to follow along, comment, and above all, to pray with me!

1 comment:

  1. Our family is praying and traveling with you in spirit. We are excited to follow your posts. Our 7 year old, Catherine said to tell you that she will be offering one Hail Mary for you until you return.
    Peace,
    The Accurso Family
    Gilbert, AZ

    ReplyDelete